New undergraduate checklist
When you arrive
If you are an international student there are additional things you need to do before you arrive.
Mature and part-time students
Find out about support available to our mature and part-time students.
- If you have university accommodation, make sure you know what the next steps are.
- If you do not have university accommodation, arrange private accommodation.
- You will be able to register online between 5 and 15 September.
Upload a photo
- Upload a photo for your University Card (UCard) as soon as you can.
- Plan how to get around
- Read the information sent from your school/department and complete any additional instructions
- If you have a disability or additional needs contact Disability Services to access their full range of support
- Find out what academic support is available to you when you arrive
- Find out which IT services are available to support your studies and start using them
- Make arrangements to pay your tuition fees
- If your fees are being paid by a sponsor, complete and return the tuition fee sponsorship form (PDF, 35kB) or provide other evidence of sponsorship to the Income Office.
- Make sure you have had two doses of measles, mumps, rubella vaccine
- Make sure you have been vaccinated for meningitis ACWY
- Register with the Students’ Health Service
- Download the Student Health app for iOS or theStudent Health app on Andriod for reliable and relevant health care advice wherever you are
- Find out what support we have for your health and wellbeing
- Apply and pay for an activity pass to start using the sports facilities as soon as you arrive.