If you have any accommodation queries get in contact.

Private rented accommodation

If you are not moving into university allocated accommodation, the Accommodation Office can help you find private rented accommodation.

If you have any other housing related queries get in contact.

Hotels and guesthouses

If you arrive before your accommodation is ready, use our Where to stay page to find hotel and guesthouse accommodation.

Edit this page