If you are still looking for accommodation you can get help and information from the Accommodation Office.

If there are no available places in university allocated accommodation the Accommodation Office will be able to help you find private rented accommodation. If you have any other housing related queries feel free to contact the Accommodation Office.

In future years you may wish to apply to be a senior resident.

Edit this page