Our self-help resources are full of information you can access and use immediately to help yourself, or while you wait for further support.
- Bereavement and loss
- Culture shock and change
- Drugs, alcohol and addiction
- Eating disorders
- Managing academic problems, and study strategy
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Sex, Pregnancy and Relationships
- Relaxation and stress management
- Self injury
- Sexual orientation and gender identity
- Suicidal feelings
Big White Wall
Big White Wall helps you to get support, take control and feel better when you are anxious, low or not coping.
The online service is free, available 24/7 and completely anonymous.
- Chat to other members who may be experiencing the same things as you
- Access a range of tools to help you self-manage
- Set goals and track progress
- Access articles, videos and online courses.