Helping you to maintain positive mental health
We offer a range of services to students whose psychological difficulties are standing in the way of them achieving their full potential at university.
STUDENT COUNSELLING EASTER OPENING TIMES
- Monday 26th March - Thursday 29th March - Open as usual.
- Friday 30th March - Tuesday 3rd April inclusive - CLOSED. If you need support during this time, please look at our Emergency help page.
- Wednesday April 4th until Friday April 6th - Open administratively to take phone calls and emails.
- Monday 9th April onwards - Open as usual with the exception of Tuesday 10th April when we will be closed for staff training.
If you are concerned about the upcoming break please do talk to your counsellor or another member of the counselling team in advance of the closure.
Booking for next term's groups is now open.
Available to all
No need to register
Register to use these services
Related support and advice
Big White Wall
Big White Wall helps you to get support, take control and feel better when you are anxious, low or not coping.
The online service is free, available 24/7 and completely anonymous.
- Chat to other members who may be experiencing the same things as you
- Access a range of tools to help you self-manage
- Set goals and track progress
- Access articles, videos and online courses.