Training is provided by INTERFACE ENTERPRISES LTD. They have a range of accredited trainers who are licensed to provide this training.
Training can be delivered via a number of different options and each programme is tailored to meet your needs. Below are some examples.
- Inception/Planning meeting - understand vision, approach, processes etc.
- Deliver 2 Day Training Package - including the comprehensive manual and all learning resources.
- Deliver 2 Follow up consultancy support sessions - focus to be agreed. Could include for example using the model under cross examination in court or action learning sets using live cases.
What does the training give you?
The C-Change approach supports:
- Clear thinking and professional judgement
- Better decision-making
- Improvements in the quality and accuracy of assessments.
- Improved outcomes for children, arising from improvements in decisions themselves, and improved timeliness of decisions.
- A systemic change in practice
- Greater cost-effectiveness.
- a more confident workforce
- better understanding of what helps and hinders behaviour change
- a more analytical workforce
- more effective ways of working with cases that seem stuck
NB: C-Change is compatible with current approaches, including Signs of Safety, and the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need.
Call: 01603 251730