Hadley Centre aims
The Hadley Centre aims to:
- Undertake research that is informed and responsive to the needs of practitioners and policy makers
- Be a resource for agencies on findings and developments in permanency research and practice
- Provide accessible summaries for practitioners of research findings, practice issues and policy debates by paper copy and a web page
- Provide advice and consultancy to agencies on the evaluation of programmes and interventions
- Link directly to changes in social work education and training
- Undertake 'blue skies' research into the longer-term outcome of adopted and looked after children.