Short course fees
Most course fees are £200 per day. Some courses have additional fees to cover the cost of the course text book. Please go to the individual course web page or the booking request form to see the total fee for each course.
Some attendees may be eligible for a fee waiver or half price place.
Free places are available for the following:
- University of Bristol, School of Social and Community Medicine students (including students who have a SSCM staff as their primary or secondary supervisor registered with the University).
- University of Bristol, School of Social and Community Medicine staff members.
- Core Public Health staff (including public health trainees and RDS staff) employed by the NHS in the South West Region (Gloucs, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Wilts).
- Core Health Protection Agency Staff in the South West Region (Gloucs, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Wilts).
- If you believe that you are eligible for a fee waiver for another reason, please specify in the box provided on the booking form.
Half price places
There are a limited number of places available at a reduced fee of 50% for:
- University of Bristol Academic Clinical Fellows or Academic Clinical Lecturers who are not based in SSCM.
- University of Bristol Masters or PhD students who are not based in SSCM.
- NHS staff in the Avon area (employees of UHBristol, NBT, AWP, NHS Bristol, NHS North Somerset or NHS South Gloucestershire and their successor organisations).
- Students who reside in middle and low income countries.
- Employees of UK registered medical charities.
Health Protection courses
There may be additional places for environmental health officers in local authorities working within the South West.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org