Pure is the University of Bristol's research information system. It enables us to collect, organise and integrate information about our research. The Explore Bristol Research web site displays information sourced from Pure.
- Log into Pure- automatically if you are an academic member of staff, honorary and support staff can apply
- Getting started in Pure - help for new users
- Activities - e.g.; awards and prizes, invited talks, editorial work and public engagement activity - anything you might add to a CV that isn't a publication
- Applications only visible to you and high-level Pure users. Other Pure users are not able to see, search or edit your applications.
- Impact - can be used to record day-to-day examples of research impact.
- Incorrect data in Pure and what to do about it
- Profile - edit your personal profile and create your CV from content in Pure
- Your personal profile on the web site - Explore Bristol Research
- Projects - Project information is currently incomplete - you can complete and make visible your own projects
- Publications/outputs -Download your publication records from the Internet, files (e.g. in BibTeX or RIS format), or manually. Including -
- Add a full text document - will go to the library for its copyright status to be confirmed before going on the web site
- Relations (links) Links in Pure create links and greater visibility for you
- Visibility - confidentiality and who can see what. You decide on the visibility of most of your records in Pure.
- News - upgrades, future developments
- Training - Pure training courses are now available to all academic and support staff at the Computer Centre - book your place
- REF module
- Research groups - managing research groups in Pure
- FAQs, e.g:
- I am getting too many/not enough emails from Pure
- How do I get a Google map to appear on my profile page?