How to apply
There are two parts to our application process:
2. We also ask applicants to submit an "Innovation Pitch" in order for us to assess whether you are a suitable candidate for our coveted Enterprise Fellowships. It is an opportunity for us to find out more about you and why you want to join this unique innovation programme. Please enter the URL for the pitch along with any password required for viewing as part of the application or directly to our team via emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Innovation Pitch:
Candidates are asked to create a video of themselves pitching why they have the skills, experience and/or passion to be a great Enterprise Fellow.
Candidates may wish to pitch their idea for a quantum technology or talk about any other entrepreneurial activities they may have been involved in.
Innovation pitch videos should not be longer than 3 minutes. Candidates should then place the video on an online accessible platform for us to view, such as YouTube or Vimeo and notify us of the URL on our application form. Be sure that there is no copyrighted content in your video and remember you can always make your video unlisted if you don’t want to make it publically accessible.*
If you have made your video unlisted then only those that have been given that direct URL to your video will be able to watch it. We will only share your video URL with the academic team in order to make their assessment and we won't share it with anyone else without your permission.
Suggestions of things to include:
- Why do you want to join QTEC and why should we select you?
- What does Entrepreneurship mean to you?
- What kind of technology are you keen on making?
- Why would users want to use your technology?
If you have any questions about this process get in touch via email@example.com.
*Please note: Due to the University’s system we are unable to accept invites to our email addresses to view YouTube videos which have been set to private. Please note that we are interested in assessing your ideas and response to this challenge. We aren't expecting HD videos recorded with specialist video cameras to be submitted - simply videoing yourself on your mobile phone, tablet or webcam will suffice as long as we can hear and see you clearly.