Summer Graduation 2018 27 July 2018 Congratulations to all of our 2018 Graduates and Graduate Prize Winners!
- Summer Graduation 2018 27 July 2018 Congratulations to all of our 2018 Graduates and Graduate Prize Winners!
- Writing retreat 2 July 2018 On the 28th and 29th of June staff from the school attended a writing retreat. The main goal of this retreat was for staff to be able to make significant progress towards completion of a research paper, which will be later submitted to a journal.
- Researchers from Psychology win EPSRC fellowship to develop AI for early disease diagnosis in calves 22 June 2018 Two researchers from the School of Experimental Psychology have been awarded a joint Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Fellowship to investigate early disease diagnosis in dairy calves using artificial intelligence (AI) methods.
- Postgraduate Research students take part in Research without Borders event 11 May 2018 On the 9th May 2018, some of our Postgraduate Research students got involved with the Research without Borders event.
- Animals Behaving Badly - BBC Documentary 1 May 2018 On Wednesday 25th April two researchers from the University of Bristol appeared in a new BBC Natural History documentary titled "Animals Behaving Badly" which aired on PBS in America.
- TARG researchers feature on the BBC 30 April 2018 On Sunday 29th April, Professor Marcus Munafò appeared on Sunday Politics West to discuss research that had taken place at the University of Bristol on alcohol consumption and calorie intake.
- Marcus Munafo discusses 'The Trouble with Science' in Guardian podcast 5 April 2018 Scientists are tasked with providing us with a better understanding of the world. When the science is right, this can help move humanity forward. But what about when science is wrong?
- Schools Brain Art Exhibition 15 March 2018 Primary and Secondary schools from across Bristol and the surrounding region took part in this competition, submitting works in both two and three dimensions, in a range of media and styles, from structural representations to more unusual interpretations, including several pieces that explore mental health issues and brain disease.
- Bristol Neuroscience Festival 2018 8 March 2018 Following the success of the 2016 event (STEM Event of the Year), the Bristol Neuroscience Festival returns from 22 - 24th March 2018, in the Wills Memorial Building.
- Psychology at the University of Bristol ranked joint 40th in the world in the QS Subject Rankings 2018 5 March 2018 The University of Bristol has been ranked among the top 50 of world institutions for Psychology in this year's QS rankings.