- Lewis, N, Larkins, C, Stanley, N, Szilassy, E, Turner, W, Feder, G, Drinkwater, J (2017) Training on domestic violence and child safeguarding in general practice: a mixed method evaluation of a pilot intervention. BMC Family Practice, 18:33. DOI: 10.1186/s12875-017-0603-7. http://rdcu.be/pNLs
- Drinkwater, J, Stanley, N, Szilassy, E, Larkins, C, Hester, M, Feder, G (2017) Juggling confidentiality and safety: a qualitative study of how general practice clinicians document domestic violence in families with children. Br J Gen Pract 30 January 2017; bjgp17X689353. DOI: 10.3399/bjgp17X689353. http://bjgp.org/content/early/2017/01/30/bjgp17X689353
- Szilassy, E, Drinkwater, J, Hester, M, Larkins, C, Stanley, N, Turner, W & Feder, G (2016) Making the links between domestic violence and child safeguarding: an evidence-based pilot training for general practice. Health and Social Care in the Community. DOI:10.1111/hsc.12401. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/hsc.12401/abstract;jsessionid=438597F72CE7F903CE72D820593FB798.f04t01.
- Szilassy, E, Das, J, Drinkwater, J, Firth, A, Hester, M, Larkins, C, Lewis, N, Morrish, J, Stanley, N, Turner, W & Feder, G (2015) Researching Education to Strengthen Primary care ON Domestic violence & Safeguarding (RESPONDS). Final Report for the Department of Health, Policy Research Programme Project. Bristol: University of Bristol. http://www.bristol.ac.uk/media-library/sites/primaryhealthcare/documents/responds/responds-final-report.pdf
- Turner, W, Broad, J, Drinkwater, J, Firth, A, Hester, M, Stanley, N, Szilassy, E & Feder, G (2015) Interventions to improve the response of professionals to children exposed to domestic violence and abuse: a systematic review. Child abuse review. Jun 29 2015. DOI: 10.1002/car.2385. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/car.2385/epdf
- Larkins, C, Drinkwater, J, Hester, M, Stanley, N, Szilassy, E & Feder, G (2015) General practice clinicians’ perspectives on involving and supporting children and adult perpetrators in families experiencing domestic violence and abuse. Family Practice 32(6):701-705. DOI: 10.1093/fampra/cmv070. http://fampra.oxfordjournals.org/content/32/6/701.long
- Szilassy, E, Drinkwater, J, Hester, M, Larkins, C, Stanley, N, Turner, W & Feder, G (2015) Working Together, Working Apart: General Practice Professionals’ Perspectives on Interagency Collaboration in Relation to Children Experiencing Domestic Violence in: Stanley, N & Humphreys, C (eds) Domestic Violence and Protecting Children: New Thinking and Approaches. Jessica Kingsley Publishers, London and Philadelphia, pp. 214-231. ISBN: 978-1-84905-485-0.
Why GPs need training about domestic violence and children by Dr Eszter Szilassy