Training Courses and Workshops
The TSU has delivered training on:
· Introduction to Meta-Analysis in Clinical Guidelines
· Introduction to Network Meta-Analysis in Guidelines.
· Exploring Heterogeneity in Populations, Settings, Interventions and Outcomes
· Current ‘best practice’ and emerging new methods for evidence reviews of complex interventions
· Inconsistency in Network Meta-Analysis
· Bias Adjustment in Meta-Analysis and Network Meta-Analysis
· Systematic reviews and meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy: a one-day workshop
· Synthesis of Diagnostic Test Information for Decision Making: a 1-day WinBUGS course
· Methods for Guidelines involving Service Delivery.