Quantum Engineering Technology Labs (QET Labs) delivers a radically new generation of machines that exploit quantum physics to transform our lives, society and economy.
We are working to develop:
- Secure communication systems for individuals, corporations and government
- Precision sensors for environmental monitoring, biomedical applications and security
- Quantum simulators to design new materials, pharmaceuticals and clean energy devices
- Quantum computers to tackle challenges in big data and machine learning
QET Labs is a global centre for research, development and entrepreneurship in the emerging quantum technology industry and is an international node for collaboration with industrial and academic world leaders, and the EPSRC UK Quantum Technology Hub Network.
QET Labs Centres and Programmes
- Centre for Quantum Photonics - Over 100 researchers working to deliver Quantum Technologies
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Quantum Engineering - Core expertise in training the next generation of quantum engineers
- Quantum Technology Enterprise Centre - Developing quantum entrepreneurs through our unique training programme
Follow on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and events.