Physics undergraduates raise over a thousand pounds in charity run 16 March 2017 Undergraduates Astrid, Viktoria and Helen ran Bath Half Marathon and raised over £1000.
- CDT-CMP student Joe Wilcox has his first paper published in Science Advances 14 July 2017
- Physicist wins prestigious early-career award 14 July 2017 CDT-CMP academic Dr Marcin Mucha-Kruczyński has won a prestigious early-career award from the Institute of Physics for his work on graphene
- Bristol researchers make new contributions to knot theory 20 June 2017
- Kate Oliver wins the "University's Best Communicator" award at Research without Borders 2 June 2017
- CDT-CMP Student Published In Advanced Materials 8 May 2017
- Professor Sandu Popescu made a Fellow of the Royal Society 5 May 2017 Professor Sandu Popescu has achieved the rare distinction of being elected Fellow of the world’s most eminent and oldest scientific academy in continuous existence, the Royal Society.
- The CDT-CMP in New Orleans 20 April 2017 CDT-CMP students present talks at APS meeting
- Physics undergraduates raise over a thousand pounds in charity run 16 March 2017 Undergraduates Astrid, Viktoria and Helen ran Bath Half Marathon and raised over £1000.
- An innovative way to present your research 16 March 2017 BCFN student Sara Carreira uses new techniques to publicise her work
- Data is beautiful: outstanding data visualisations recognised at University Research Institute event 6 March 2017 BCFN Student Kate Oliver wins runner up in The Jean Golding Institute’s Data is Beautiful competition.