CES lecturers receive teaching prizes 11 September 2017 This year's undergraduate teaching prizes have been awarded to lectures from the Correlated Electron Systems group.
- The BCFN at Blue Dot Festival 7 August 2018 Students from the BCFN wowed spectators at the Blue Dot Festival with their polarized stained glass windows!
- BCFN students travel to Cork for joint symposium at Tyndall Institute 3 August 2018
- Performance materials at the interface: where sports and science collide 1 August 2018 Paralympic swimmer and gold medalist Susie Rodgers MBE to visit BCFN PhD students next week
- Robotics Researchers Visit Local School with Special Guest Superhero 26 July 2018 A number of researchers from the School of Physics recently visited a local primary school to introduce the children to robotics and the wide range of exciting equipment in use at the University of Bristol.
- IAC Celebrates Latest PhD Graduates 20 July 2018 Two PhD students from the Interface Analysis Centre celebrated their graduation during the July Ceremonies having successfully completed their nuclear-related theses.
- IAC Students Recognised for Superior Research Papers 20 July 2018 Two PhD students from the School of Physics at the University of Bristol have received "Superior Paper” recognition for their research following the Waste Management Symposium (WMS) 2018 in Phoenix, Arizona earlier this year.
- BCFN student Victoria Taylor wins People's Choice award at Research Without Borders 2018 21 May 2018
- EDF and University of Bristol sign international framework agreement for nuclear Research, Education and Innovation 11 May 2018 A delegation from the University of Bristol travelled to the EDF Group research laboratories in Saclay near Paris to sign an international framework agreement.
- Kate Oliver makes it to the final of the IoP’s 3 Minute Wonder competition 8 May 2018 BCFN 4th year student, Kate Oliver, has made it through to the finals of the Institute of Physics’ 3 Minute Wonder
- BCFN student Victoria Taylor reaches the final of the Three Minute Thesis competition 8 May 2018 BCFN 3rd years student, Victoria Taylor, has made it through to the final stage of the Three Minute Thesis competition, to be held during the finale of the Research Without Borders event on the 9th May.