Physics undergraduates raise over a thousand pounds in charity run 16 March 2017 Undergraduates Astrid, Viktoria and Helen ran Bath Half Marathon and raised over £1000.
- Physics undergraduates raise over a thousand pounds in charity run 16 March 2017 Undergraduates Astrid, Viktoria and Helen ran Bath Half Marathon and raised over £1000.
- An innovative way to present your research 16 March 2017 BCFN student Sara Carreira uses new techniques to publicise her work
- Data is beautiful: outstanding data visualisations recognised at University Research Institute event 6 March 2017 BCFN Student Kate Oliver wins runner up in The Jean Golding Institute’s Data is Beautiful competition.
- University of Bristol R and D Receives Boost From Local Firm 28 February 2017 The great research and development work carried out by scientists at the University of Bristol’s School of Physics has received a significant boost, thanks to local firm IES.
- BCFN visited by Nanotechnology Pioneer Dr Eric Drexler 14 February 2017
- Proteins are 'virtually' knotted 13 February 2017
- Major EPSRC grant to develop Gallium Nitride on diamond microwave technology 9 February 2017 The University of Bristol has been awarded a £4.3 million grant from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) to lead an important new project to develop Gallium Nitride (GaN)-on-Diamond microwave technology.
- BCFN Student Kate Oliver through to Famelab Regional Final 26 January 2017
- Bristol Applied Topology featured in Physical Review Letters 11 January 2017
- Bristol Theory group PhD thesis on Applied Topology published in Springer series 11 January 2017