Physics undergraduates raise over a thousand pounds in charity run 16 March 2017 Undergraduates Astrid, Viktoria and Helen ran Bath Half Marathon and raised over £1000.
- Agony Auncles of Science to perform at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 28 July 2017
- Sellotape stained glass windows at Cheltenham Science Festival 28 July 2017 BCFN students demonstrate practical nanotechnology using light boxes and polarising filters
- CDT-CMP student Joe Wilcox has his first paper published in Science Advances 14 July 2017
- Physicist wins prestigious early-career award 14 July 2017 CDT-CMP academic Dr Marcin Mucha-Kruczyński has won a prestigious early-career award from the Institute of Physics for his work on graphene
- Bristol researchers make new contributions to knot theory 20 June 2017
- Kate Oliver wins the "University's Best Communicator" award at Research without Borders 2 June 2017
- CDT-CMP Student Published In Advanced Materials 8 May 2017
- Professor Sandu Popescu made a Fellow of the Royal Society 5 May 2017 Professor Sandu Popescu has achieved the rare distinction of being elected Fellow of the world’s most eminent and oldest scientific academy in continuous existence, the Royal Society.
- The CDT-CMP in New Orleans 20 April 2017 CDT-CMP students present talks at APS meeting
- Physics undergraduates raise over a thousand pounds in charity run 16 March 2017 Undergraduates Astrid, Viktoria and Helen ran Bath Half Marathon and raised over £1000.