- PPN attended the Gordon Research Conference in Houston, Texas, USA. 8 April 2019
- GL Brown Prize Lecture by Professor Dame Pamela J Shaw 2 April 2019
- Lasani Wijetunge awarded prestigious Marie Curie Individual Fellowship 5 March 2019
- Collaboration with Queen's University in Belfast 4 March 2019
- Rob Hill wins a prize for the best Oral Communication at Pharmacology 2018 in London. 14 January 2019
- Making Memories 17 December 2018
- David Sheppard receives Jack Riordan and Paul Quinton Cystic Fibrosis Science Awards 26 November 2018
- It's been a busy couple of months for Bridget Lumb. 8 November 2018
- A drive towards targeted therapy in osteoarthritis 8 November 2018 Dr Chrissy Hammond has won over £900k from Arthritis Research UK to fund a 5-year study on the function of early genetic changes in osteoarthritis using zebrafish as a model system.
- Andy James attended 'Growing older better' workshop. 31 October 2018
Bristol Neuroscience Festival
22-24 March 2018
Bristol Neuroscience Festival is a celebration of all things related to neuroscience and comprises interactive exhibitions, talks, experiments and hands-on activities for all ages. Learn about the evolution of the brain, play brain games and explore our ‘brain art’ exhibition. You can also meet neuroscience students, clinicians and local organisations to learn more about the brain.