How to book tickets
University evening concerts
You can buy tickets in the following ways:
- In person from the Department of Music, Victoria Rooms:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9.30 am - 1 pm; 2 - 4 pm
- Wednesday: 9.30 am - 12.15 pm
- At the door, 30 minutes before the concert
- Online via the University online shop. Please note, we are trialling this new system at the moment and not all Department of Music events are listed currently.
- By telephone: credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard and Switch only) payments can be made by phoning 0117 331 4044.
- By post: cheques should be made payable to 'University of Bristol' and sent to: Department of Music, Victoria Rooms, Queen’s Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 ISA
The Department of Music only sells tickets for events in our listings that are organised by the Department of Music, and not those organised by University music societies. For details of concert tickets that are available from the department, please see individual listings.
- All our lunctime concerts are free to attend, with a retiring collection
- Doors close promptly at 1.15 pm. Latecomers will not be admitted
Please contact the Concerts and Resources Office on 0117 331 4044 or email@example.com.
Details of performers and programme are correct at the time of publication but may be subject to subsequent alteration.