- West End spectacular theatre and its Parisian influences, 1866–1900 3 November 2020, 4.30 PM - 3 November 2020, 6.00 PM Tommaso Sabbatini, University of Bristol Chair: Sarah Hibberd Online
- Whatever Will We Do about the Old Hispanic Chant and Liturgy? 17 November 2020, 4.30 PM - 17 November 2020, 6.00 PM Don Randel (University of Chicago) Chair: Emma Hornby Online
- PhD composers discuss their work 24 November 2020, 4.30 PM - 24 November 2020, 6.00 PM Jordan Hirst, Yingying Wen, Taekkyu Lee Chair: Michael Ellison Online
- Female Metal Vocal Expression. Jinjer: Progressive Metal and Alternative Femininity 1 December 2020, 4.30 PM - 1 December 2020, 6.00 PM Lori Burns, University of Ottawa Chair: Justin Williams Online
- PhD musicologists discuss their work 8 December 2020, 4.30 PM - 8 December 2020, 6.00 PM Chair: Sarah Hibberd Online
We are pleased to announce the autumn research seminar series in the Department of Music. Talks and discussion will take place online, on Tuesdays 4.30–6.00pm. All welcome.
Please contact Sarah Hibberd at email@example.com for a Zoom invitation (if you are not a member of the Department of Music).