Across the Faculty there are a number of funding opportunities for postgraduate study.
Funding for doctoral training
- A range of fully-funded PhD programmes
- Zutshi-Smith Scholarship, which covers the full cost for an Indian student to undertake a PhD course at the University of Bristol.
- University of Bristol postgraduate research scholarships
- Image fusion in the analysis of ocular inflammatory disease
Funding for taught programmes
Our taught programmes are generally self-funded by the student. However, programme-specific scholarships and other funding opportunities are occasionally available:
- MSc Transfusion and Transplantation Sciences - funding for international students under the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.
Tuition fees vary from programme to programme, so please check the individual programme listings for details.
Further information on postgraduate fees and funding.
SWBio DTP projects are now available for a limited number of fully-funded studentships commencing in September 2019.