Get involved! Ways that university staff and PGR students can help
Get in touch!
For all the latest events and information, sign up to our termly Schools and Colleges newsletter, use the Teacher link or Student link or contact the Faculty Outreach mailbox at: email@example.com
Widening Participation staff work closely with the Faculty’s EDI Committee to ensure a joined up approach to improving student and staff diversity within Life Sciences.
There are lots of ways for academic staff and PGR’s to get involved in outreach opportunities and help increase awareness of their Life Science subject area within target state schools.
Please go to the Life Science faculty staff and PGR SWAY for up to date information on:
- · The importance of Widening Participation and target students
- · Life Science Faculty and Schools strategies, priorities and contacts
- · Opportunities for staff and PGRs
- · Monitoring, reporting and evaluation
- · Support, advice and training available
Get Involved! Please contact Dr Gail Born, the Faculty Engagement Officer:
firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.