Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Transfer your studies to Bristol through the partnerships we have set up with your institution
If you are a student at HUST studying one of the degree programmes listed below then you are eligible to transfer to Bristol.
Click on the degree programme to find out more about about the partnership opportunity and what degree programmes you can study at Bristol.
We do not currently have any opportunities to transfer your studies from HUST University to an undergraduate level via our Global Transfer Programme. If you are interested in studying at an undergraduate level at the University of Bristol, please visit our standard Undergraduate study webpages.
Master of Epidemiology
There are opportunities to transfer to the University of Bristol after one year of your degree at HUST.
Download your Transfer Plan
Your transfer plan includes important information about how to transfer your studies to the University of Bristol including:
- Transfer pathways
- Academic and English-language requirements
- Available units you can study
- Eligible Scholarships you can apply for
- How to apply
Programmes at Bristol
Studying this programme at your university means you can study the following degree programmes at Bristol:
- MSc Epidemiology
3+1 AMD Programmes
What is the 3+1 AMD Programme?
Join a 1 year Master's degree programme at Bristol after completing 3 years of your 4 year Bachelor degree in China (3+1).
At the end of the programme you will receive:
- A Bachelor degree from Wuhan University
- A Master's degree from the University of Bristol
Am I eligible?
To qualify, you must:
- Complete our three-week summer school - the Intensive Selection Camp. The camp will take place in the summer after you complete your 2nd year at HUST.
- Achieve a grade average of 80%, calculated as the average of your three years at HUST.
- Meet our English language requirements
What can I study?
You must study one of the following degrees at HUST:
- Bachelor of Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Automation
- Bachelor of Bioinformatics Engineering
- Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Cyber Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Electronic and Information Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Bachelor of Electronic Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Information and Computing Science
- Bachelor of Information Security
- Bachelor of Integrated Circuit Design and Integrated Systems
- Bachelor of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Optoelectronic Information Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Telecommunication Engineering
You can study any of the following Master's degree programmes at Bristol:
- MSc Advanced Microelectronic Systems Engineering
- MSc Aerial Robotics
- MSc Biomedical Engineering
- MSc Biorobotics
- MSc Communication Networks and Signal Processing
- MSc Computer Science (conversion)
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Financial Technology with Data Science
- MSc Image and Video Communications and Signal Processing
- MSc Immersive Technologies (Virtual and Augmented Reality)
- MSc Optical Communications and Signal Processing
- MSc Optoelectronic and Quantum Technologies
- MSc Robotics
- MSc Wireless Communications and Signal Processing
How do I apply?
To apply you need to:
- Choose your 1st and 2nd choice Master's degree programme
- Submit your application via Wuhan Ouzhong International Education Communication (WOIEC) Ltd., using the email address: email@example.com
Contact your home university for more details on the application process.
Find out more about transferrring your studies to Bristol via the Global Transfer Programme by joining one of our events. We run bespoke webinars for each partnership, so sign up to the one we are running for your University or dowload a copy of the recording if it has already taken place. We will also run additional events such as a Scholarships Webinar and a Student Q&A, so check out our events page to see when these are taking place.
Chat with us
Talk to our team about transferring your study to Bristol via the Global Transfer Programme. Book an online drop-in session to chat with us through Zoom or Microsoft Teams, send us a message or add us on WeChat.
Find out what makes Bristol one of the UK’s top ten universities.
How to apply?
Apply to transfer your study to the University of Bristol using our online application form.
In the UK's top ten universities
QS World University Rankings 2022
Best place to live in the UK
Sunday Times 2017