- Holocaust Landscapes 10 October 2016
- Treaty Ports in Modern China: Law, land and power 7 October 2016
- Cities in Motion: Urban Life and Cosmopolitanism in Southeast Asia, 1920–1940 7 October 2016
- Local Places, Global Processes: Histories of Environmental Change in Britain and Beyond 11 April 2016
- Religion and Greater Ireland: Christianity and Irish Global Networks, 1750-1950 14 January 2016 Colin Barr and Hilary M. Carey (Eds.)
- Dudo of Saint-Quentin's Historia Normannorum: Tradition, Innovation and Memory 6 January 2016 Benjamin Pohl
- Sexual Forensics in Victorian and Edwardian England: Age, Crime and Consent in the Courts 2 October 2015 Victoria Bates
- Physical Evidence for Ritual Acts, Sorcery and Witchcraft in Christian Britain: A Feeling for Magic 1 October 2015 Ronald Hutton (Ed.)
- Britain and China, 1840-1970: Empire, Finance and War 7 July 2015 Robert Bickers and Jonathan J. Howlett (Eds.)
- Methodism in Australia: A History 25 May 2015 Glen O'Brien and Hilary M. Carey (Eds.)
About the bookshelf
The Department of History bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.