- Selling Science: Polio and the Promise of Gamma Globulin 11 October 2017
- Out of China 11 October 2017
- Getting Stuck in for Shanghai 11 October 2017
- Frozen Empires: An Environmental History of the Antarctic Peninsula 11 October 2017
- Antarctica and the Humanities 11 October 2017
- National Parks beyond the Nation: Global Perspectives on "America's Best Idea" 11 October 2017
- The Polar Regions: An Environmental History 11 October 2017
- Rivers Divided Indus Basin Waters in the Making of India and Pakistan 10 October 2017
- Britain's History and Memory of Transatlantic Slavery: Local Nuances of a ‘National Sin’ 10 October 2017
- A Companion to the Abbey of Le Bec in the Central Middle Ages (11th–13th Centuries) 10 October 2017
About the bookshelf
The Department of History bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.