The facility includes a research hospital with induction room, surgical facilities, state-of-the-art imaging and post-operative critical care for the large animal patient.
A laboratory and Bio-Bank provide an optimal research environment, while office space and conference facilities complement the centre to facilitate collaboration.
Complete support of your study is available from both the state-of-the-art facilities and the TBRC network of expertise.
Animal husbandry expertise
Co-located, Home Office-approved animal maintenance facilities supplement the facility with husbandry and animal welfare expertise.
- 3 Tesla MRI
- Surgical Theatre inclusive of a Cath Lab (NHS type of Hybrid Theatre)
- Induction room and Intensive Care Unit
- Laboratory and preclinical Bio-Bank with NHS type Cryo storage systems
- Research and educational area
- Seminar/Conference room facilities
- On-site mid- and long-term maintenance space
- Enables development of new biomedical treatments/devices
- Facilitates academic partnership with biomedical industry
- Delivers state-of-the-art total body in-vivo longitudinal imaging
- Modern interventional suites operating at NHS standards provide certainty of efficacy
- Accelerates translation of discoveries to first in-man trials