- How to evaluate a teaching and learning innovation 21 November 2019, 12.00 PM - 21 November 2019, 2.00 PM Dr Ellayne Fowler Room G1, 7 Priory Road
- Facilitating small group teaching 10 December 2019, 12.00 PM - 10 December 2019, 2.00 PM Andrew Burnett Room 3.18, Helen Wodehouse Building, School of Education, 35 Berkeley Square
- Education Research Tutorials 19 February 2020, 12.00 PM - 19 February 2020, 2.00 PM Dr Ellayne Fowler TLHP Seminar Room, Top Floor, 39-41 St Michaels Hill.
- CHSE Teaching & Learning Conference 2020 20 March 2020, 8.30 AM - 20 March 2020, 5.00 PM Keynote Speakers: Dr Anne Marie Reid & Dr Arundi Mahendran Engineers House Clifton Down Avon BS8 3NB
- Education Research Tutorials 11 June 2020, 4.00 PM - 11 June 2020, 6.00 PM Dr Ellayne Fowler TLHP Seminar Room, Top Floor, 39-41 St Michaels Hill.
Langford Teaching & Learning Workshops
All Faculty staff are welcome to attend the series of Teaching & Learning workshops which happen regularly at the Langford Campus. Teaching & Learning Workshops Schedule (PDF, 292kB)
You can view information about events that have been previously run in Blackboard. All ordinary and honorary staff are periodically added to the Blackboard course but if you find that you are unable to access the course, please contact us for help.
We regularly add content so if you have been unable to attend a session or would like to look back at the content from a topic that you were particularly interested in, please log into Blackboard.