Monday 14 June - Friday 18 June. Data Week is a week of complimentary workshops and interactive events. Everyone is welcome!
Data Week Online 14 - 18 June 2021
The Jean Golding Institute is excited to announce Data Week Online 2021, a jam packed week of complimentary workshops, renowned speakers and interactive events showcasing the latest in Data Science and AI.
Everyone is welcome!
SAVE THE DATE: Monday 14th – Friday 18th June 2021!
June 2020 saw the return of Data Week Online, a week-long series of workshops, talks and events in the field of data science and data-intensive research. This year Data Week is staying online and will include workshops, talks and events covering topics such as Python, open data, data ethics, reproducible research, data analysis, live coding, deep learning and more.
Registration for Data Week Online 2021 will be via Eventbrite and registration details will be uploaded to the Jean Golding Institute Website later this month.
In the meantime if you have any questions or would like to contribute training, a seminar or workshop for Data Week Online 2021 please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to browse some of the slides, course materials and recordings from previous Data Week's below:
Save the date!
14 - 18 June 2021
- Computing tutorials and workshops in R and Python delivered by the ACRC
- A special 6-month edition of Data Ethics club including a screening of Coded Bias followed by a Q & A director, Shalini Kantayya.
- A seminar on the latest Covid related research delivered by representatives from the Bristol UNCOVER Group
- A variety of industry and academic research related talks from ‘A day in the life of a data scientist’ to Cyber Security research.
- An overview of the educational pipeline MSc, BSc and Compass CDT of data science from academic, industry and graduate perspectives including details of how to apply.