- Robust Representation Learning (postponed) 1 April 2020, 3.30 PM - 1 April 2020, 4.30 PM Taylan Cemgil, Google DeepMind Room G.09, Fry Building, University of Bristol, BS8 1UG
- Women in Data Science (postponed) 2 April 2020, 3.00 PM - 2 April 2020, 7.30 PM Peel Lecture Theatre, School of Geographical Sciences, University of Bristol, University Road, BS8 1SS
- Famous for 3 minutes (postponed) 15 April 2020, 12.00 PM - 15 April 2020, 1.30 PM The Library Room, Ground Floor, Royal Fort House, University of Bristol, BS8 1UH
- Introduction to R (tbc) 21 April 2020, 9.30 AM - 21 April 2020, 12.30 PM Aoibheann Brady, University of Bristol Room LG20, The Fry Building, University of Bristol, BS8 1UG
- Visualizing the scale & complexity of data quality (postponed) 13 May 2020, 1.30 PM - 13 May 2020, 2.30 PM Roy Ruddle, Professor of Computing at the University of Leeds, and Deputy Director (Research Technology) of the Leeds Institute for Data Analytics (LIDA) G.09, Fry Building, University of Bristol, BS8 1UG
- Data Week 2020 (tbc) 15 June 2020, 12.00 PM - 19 June 2020, 12.00 PM
- JGI Showcase 2020 (tbc) 19 November 2020, 9.00 AM - 20 November 2020, 5.00 PM
Bristol data science seminars
The images on our website are inspired by University of Bristol students' data visualisations.
In light of the Coronavirus outbreak we have taken the decision to cancel/postpone a number of our events. We are hoping to re-schedule where possible. Please make sure to check our individual event pages for updates. If you have any questions about any of the events please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.