Find out how our innovative and collaborative research addresses the most pressing concerns of society.
- Reducing the poverty premium
- Closing the educational attainment gap
- Rewarding food businesses that promote healthier and sustainable eating
- Rebuilding civil participation post conflict
- Addressing older men’s experiences of loneliness and social isolation
- Economic and social well-being in the UK: how living standards should be measured
- Reimagining refugee rights: addressing asylum harms in Britain, Denmark and Sweden
- Street-play model copied nationwide
- Advising HM Treasury on pension policy
- Developing practical tools and training with the 'Convention against Torture Initiative'.
We want to work with external collaborators in Bristol and beyond to collectively address social challenges. Contact us to find out how we can work together.