Opportunities for Postdoctoral Fellowships
We welcome enquiries from potential applicants to various UK and European Postdoctoral funding schemes. The Faculty of Social Science and Law has a successful track record of hosting Postdoctoral Fellows.
Benefits of the postdoctoral experience in the Faculty of Social Science and Law and the University of Bristol:
- Access to support and guidance provided by a mentor as well as other academic and administrative research staff.
- You will receive expert support for research funding applications. Both within the faculty and from the award-winning University of Bristol Research Development team.
- You will be able to engage with colleagues conducting interdisciplinary research; network and attend events in the faculty and more widely across the University.
- You may join one or more of the Faculty Centres, Networks, or Research Groups.
- Postdoctoral fellows receive the same access to School, Faculty and University funding for research and travel as permanent members of staff.
- You will be able to take advantage of the comprehensive range of training courses offered to research staff, aimed at maximising your career building potential.
We welcome enquiries from potential applicants to various UK and European Postdoctoral funding schemes, including: