Postgraduate Graduation 2018 16 February 2018 Congratulations to all of our February 2018 Graduates and Graduate Prize Winners.
- Postgraduate Graduation 2018 16 February 2018 Congratulations to all of our February 2018 Graduates and Graduate Prize Winners.
- Welcome to Lucy Yardley 12 February 2018 The School of Experimental Psychology is pleased to announce the appointment of Lucy Yardley, Professor of Health Psychology.
- Marcus Munafò elected as a Fellow of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 30 January 2018 Marcus Munafò has been elected as a Fellow of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco.
- Stephan Lewandowsky discusses 'fake news' at the House of Commons 24 January 2018 Steve Lewandowsky from the School of Experimental Psychology told MPs that they could bring in laws to prevent fake news appearing on social media platforms.
- Professor Jan Noyes visits Bangkok Patana to give mock lectures 22 January 2018 Jan visited Bangkok with 5 other members of the University of Bristol to hold mock lectures for students in Year 10 - 13 at Bangkok Patana School in Thailand.
- Cannabis and cigarette smoking in teenagers 18 January 2018 Researchers within the School of Experimental Psychology studied 3,328 adolescents and found evidence that both cannabis and cigarette use are associated with subsequent psychotic experiences.
- Could re-designing supermarkets, bars and restaurants "nudge" us towards healthy habits? 16 January 2018 Behavioural and cognitive scientists at the Universities of Cambridge and Bristol today launched a new four year programme of research funded by a prestigious Wellcome Collaborative Award in Science to investigate ways to 'nudge' people towards healthier behaviour.
- Steve Lewandowsky elected as a fellow of the Association for Psychological Science 15 January 2018 Steve Lewandowsky, from the School of Experimental Psychology, has been elected as a fellow of the Association of Psychological Science.
- Sarah Peters has been awarded a 'Preregistration Challenge' prize from Open Science Framework 8 January 2018 Sarah Peters, a PhD student from the School of Experimental Psychology and Biomedical Research Centre, has been awarded a $1,000 "Preregistration Challenge" prize from Open Science Framework.
- Olivia Maynard awarded Parliamentary Academic Fellowship 21 December 2017 Olivia Maynard has been awarded a Parliamentary Academic Fellowship to work in the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST).