International workshop on robust modeling, design and analysis: tools, methods and AeroSpace applications
Sponsored by the School of Civil, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (CAME), University of Bristol
A two-day workshop dedicated to present recent robust modeling, design and analysis toolboxes (ONERA's SMAC and UMN’s LPVTools) and their application to AeroSpace systems ranging from aircraft flutter (EU H2020 FLEXOP and US PAAWS projects), to Mars Moon's exploration (UK Space Agency NTSP2 project) and Launchers (ESA VEGAdapt project). It includes presentation and release of a full aircraft landing, nonlinear benchmark by SMAC.
Monday 18 September 2017
- SMAC toolbox & GSS/APRICOT libraries
- LPVTools toolbox
- A Civilian Aircraft Landing Challenge
Tuesday 19 September 2017
- H2020 FLEXOP Project
- Space Applications
- Aeronautics Applications
S. Bennani (ESA, EU), P. Seiler (UMN, US), D. Alazard (ISAE, FR), B. Vanek & T. Peni (SZTAKI, HU), J.M. Biannic & C. Roos & C. Cumer (ONERA, FR), T.Kier (DLR, DE), H. Pfiffer (U.Nottingham), R. Cavallaro (UC3M, SP), A. Marcos & J. Cooper & A. Iannelli & D. Navarro-Tapia & P. Simplício (UoB, UK)
- £50 + VAT standard (includes the two days lunches and refreshments)
- £100 + VAT full (includes welcome on Monday and farewell on Tuesday dinners).
- The first 20 postgraduate students (PGs) to register are free (standard).
University of Bristol PGs and staff are free (standard) to register.
** Registration closes 1 September 2017 **