Why study at Bristol?
- We provide you with discipline-focused teaching. We achieved the highest possible teaching mark in the last government assessment. We are passionate about teaching and you will be taught by internationally renowned experts.
- We provide you with state-of-the-art facilities – our research groups and industrial partners provide you with privileged access to hardware and software, as well as industrial samples and prototypes.
- You benefit from outstanding industrial relationships, providing opportunities for scholarships, summer placements, industrial seminars, and exclusive employment.
- The City of Bristol (and the surrounding West Country) is a beautiful and stimulating environment. Bristol remains one of the most popular university destinations (based on applications per place) in the UK.
- After six months, 96 per cent of our graduates are in well-paid full-time employment. There is strong demand for graduating electrical and electronic engineers!
You should also consider:
- We are the only university offering both the UK Electronics Skills Foundation and the E3 Academy Scholarship.
- We provide a programme dedicated to individual excellence.
- At Bristol we train you how to lead rather than to follow. We teach you ‘how to think’ and how to ‘challenge existing practice’.
- Bristol is home to Europe’s largest cluster of micro-electronics industries, the UK’s biggest aerospace companies, and a thriving creative media industry.
- All of our undergraduate degree programmes are accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).