Industrial Advisory Board
The Department’s Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) provides valuable advice and feedback on the structure and composition of our electrical and electronic undergraduate degree programmes.
The IAB ensures that Bristol graduates have the employability skills required for a successful career in industry.
Many of our IAB members offer studentships and summer placement opportunities.
Current IAB composition
Please visit the alphabetical links below for the company website and personal profiles:
- Acano - John Bain
- ARM - Martin Dean
- Independant Consultant - Bill Drury
- Imagination Technologies - Martin Woodhead
- Oclaro - Andrew Ward
- Renishaw - Geoff McFarland
- Renishaw - Pete Leonard - Chair
- Ricardo - Will Drury
- RS Components
- Safran Power UK - Giovanni Raimondi
- Sony - Chris Clifton
- Texas Instruments - Thomas Brown
- Thales Research UK - Chris Firth
- Toshiba TREL - Russell Haines
- ZF TRW - David Moule