Dr Xiaojun Wang
Xiaojun's research interests include sustainable supply chain management, innovations in operations management, risk assessment, e-business approaches, multi-criteria decision analysis, and applied operational research. He is also keen on research topics related to eco-design and applications of traceability systems in the food sector. Xiaojun is currently working on the Royal Society funded project of optimizing perishable supply chains by option contracts.
Xiaojun's research area webpage
EFIM30014: Operations Management
Fields of interest
Sustainable Supply Chain, Operations Management, Risk Assessment, e-business, Applied Operational Research
- Wang, X, Chan, HK, Lee, C & Li, D 2015, A hierarchical model for eco-design of consumer electronic products. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, vol 21., pp. 48-64
- Chen, X, Wang, X & Jiang, X 2015, The impact of power structure on retail service supply chain with an O2O mixed channel. Journal of the Operational Research Society.
- Wang, X 2015, A comprehensive decision making model for the evaluation of green operations initiatives. Technological Forecasting & Social Change.
- Chen, X & Wang, X 2015, Free or bundled: channel selection decisions under different power structures. Omega: International Journal of Management Science, vol 53., pp. 11-20
- White, G, Wang, X & Li, D 2015, Inter-Organisational Green Packaging Design: a case study of influencing factors and constraints in the automotive supply chain. International Journal of Production Research.
- Wang, X, White, LA & Chen, X 2015, Call for Papers: Big Data Research for the Knowledge Economy: Past, Present, and Future. Industrial Management and Data Systems.
- Wang, X, Chan, HK & Li, D 2015, A case study of integrated fuzzy methodology for green product development. European Journal of Operational Research, vol 241., pp. 212-223
- Li, D, Wang, X, Chan, HK & Manzini, R 2014, Sustainable food supply chain management. International Journal of Production Economics, vol 152., pp. 1-8
- Kanchanapibul, M, Lacka, E, Wang, X & Chan, HK 2014, An empirical investigation of green purchase behaviour among the young generation. Journal of Cleaner Production, vol 66., pp. 528-536
- Wang, X, Chan, HK & White, LA 2014, A comprehensive decision support model for the evaluation of eco-designs. Journal of the Operational Research Society, vol 65., pp. 917-934
- Chan, HK, Wang, X & Raffoni, A 2014, An integrated approach for green design: Life-cycle, fuzzy AHP, and environmental management accounting. The British Accounting Review, vol 46., pp. 344-360
- Wang, X & Durugbo, C 2013, Analysing network uncertainty for industrial product-service delivery: a hybrid fuzzy approach. Expert Systems with Applications, vol 40., pp. 4621-4636
- Chan, H, Wang, X, White, G & Yip, N 2013, An extended Fuzzy AHP approach for the evaluation of green product designs. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, vol 60., pp. 327-339
- Wang, X & Chan, HK 2013, A hierarchical fuzzy TOPSIS approach to assess improvement area when implementing green supply chain initiatives. International Journal of Production Research, vol 51., pp. 3117-3130
- Wang, X & Chan, HK 2013, An integrated fuzzy approach for evaluating remanufacturing designs. Journal of Remanufacturing, vol 3., pp. 1-19
- Chan, HK & Wang, X 2013, Fuzzy Hierarchical Model for risk assessment: principles, concepts, and practical applications. Springer London
- Huo, B, Chan, HK & Wang, X 2013, An account for implementing Just-In-Time System: a case study of the Chinese Automotive Industry. International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation, vol 3., pp. 156-167
- Wang, X, Chan, H, Yee, W & Diaz-Rainey, I 2012, A two-stage Fuzzy-AHP model for risk assessment of implementing green initiatives in the fashion supply chain. International Journal of Production Economics, vol 135., pp. 595 - 606
- Durowoju, O, Chan, HK & Wang, X 2012, Entropy assessment of supply chain disruption: an information flow perspective. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, vol 23., pp. 988-1014
- Wang, X & Li, D 2012, A dynamic product quality evaluation enabled pricing model for perishable food supply chains. Omega: International Journal of Management Science, vol 40., pp. 906 - 917
- Wang, X, LI, D & Shi, X 2012, A fuzzy enabled model for aggregative food safety risk assessment in food supply chains. Production Planning and Control, vol 23(5)., pp. 377 - 395
- Durowoju, O, Chan, H & Wang, X 2011, The impact of security and scalability of cloud service on supply chain performance. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, vol 12(4)., pp. 243 - 256
- Wang, X, Li, D, O'Brien, C & Li, Y 2010, A production planning model to reduce risk and improve operations management. International Journal of Production Economics, vol 124., pp. 463 - 474
- Wang, X, Li, D & O'Brien, C 2009, Optimisation of traceability and operations planning: an integrated model for perishable food production. International Journal of Production Research, vol 47., pp. 2865 - 2886
- Wang, X, Li, D & Li, L 2009, Adding value of food traceability to the business: a supply chain management approach. International Journal of Services Operations and Informatics, vol 4(3)., pp. 232 - 257
Full publications list in the University of Bristol publications system