- EFM Global Food Festival 10 January 2019
- The Department of Management welcomes new staff 11 December 2018
- Grandfather’s high access to food increases grandson’s mortality risk 11 December 2018
Knowledge Spillover from Apprenticeship Training
21 January 2019, 1.00 PM
Management Seminars: Cathy Leung
4 February 2019, 12.00 PM
Management Seminars: Daniel Welch (University of Manchester)
5 February 2019, 12.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.