- Senior Lecturer awarded with Best Paper Award 6 August 2018
- Summer School study boost – one student’s experience 26 July 2018
- Pupils from immigrant backgrounds think more positively about education and its benefits 23 July 2018
Accounting and Finance Seminars: Reaven Yu (University of Sydney)
22 October 2018, 4.00 PM
Management Seminars: Jacqueline Ford (Durham University)
23 October 2018, 12.00 PM
Economics External Seminar: Oskar Skans (Uppsala)
23 October 2018, 4.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.