- Brexit wasn’t triggered by the old and unhappy 15 April 2019
- Royal Economic Society Conference 2019 12 April 2019
- Response to article on annuities published in the Guardian 26 March 2019
Management Accounting as a Social and Organizational Practice (MASOP) 2019
25 April 2019, 9.00 AM
Economics External Seminar: Ao Wang (Crest)
29 April 2019, 1.00 PM
Management Seminars: Alice Bryer (University of Bristol)
30 April 2019, 12.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.