Dr Piotr Korczak
Piotr Korczak's research interests include corporate governance mechanisms, as well as corporate finance and investment implications of international cross-listing. He has recently been working on the analysis of share trading by corporate insiders, on executive compensation, on the determinants of cross-listing by emerging markets firms, and on the impact of cross-listing on international portfolio allocation.
Fields of interest
Corporate governance, Insider trading, Cross-listing
- Hillier, D, Korczak, AK & Korczak, P 2015, The impact of personal attributes on corporate insider trading. Journal of Corporate Finance.
- Korczak, P & Liu, X 2014, Managerial shareholding policies and retention of vested equity incentives. Journal of Empirical Finance, vol 27., pp. 116-129
- Korczak, AK & Korczak, P 2013, The development of emerging stock markets and the demand for cross-listing. Journal of Empirical Finance, vol 24., pp. 63-77
- Fidrmuc, JP, Korczak, A & Korczak, P 2013, Why does shareholder protection matter for abnormal returns after reported insider purchases and sales?. Journal of Banking and Finance, vol 37., pp. 1915-1935
- Korczak, P & Phylaktis, K 2010, Related securities and price discovery: Evidence from NYSE-listed Non-U.S. stocks. Journal of Empirical Finance, vol 17., pp. 566 - 584
- Korczak, A, Korczak, P & Lasfer, M 2010, To Trade or Not to Trade: The Strategic Trading of Insiders around News Announcements. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, vol 37., pp. 369 - 407
- Korczak, A & Korczak, P 2009, Corporate ownership and the information content of earnings in Poland. Applied Financial Economics, vol 19., pp. 703 - 717
- Korczak, P & Bohl, M 2005, Empirical evidence on cross-listed stocks of Central and Eastern European companies. Emerging Markets Review, vol 6 (2)., pp. 121 - 137
- Korczak, P & Tavakkol, A 2004, Institutional investors and the information content of earnings announcements: the case of Poland. Economic Systems, vol 28 (2)., pp. 193 - 208
Full publications list in the University of Bristol publications system