- Bamber, M, 2015, The impact on stakeholder confidence of increased transparency in the examination assessment process. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, vol 40., pp. 471-487
- Bamber, MA & Parry, S, 2015, A study of the employment of denial during a complex and unstable crisis involving multiple actors. Journal of Business Communication.
- Bamber, M & McMeeking, K, 2015, An examination of international accounting standard-setting due process and the implications for legitimacy. British Accounting Review.
- Bamber, MA, 2014, What motivates Chinese women to study in the UK and how do they perceive their experience?. Higher Education, vol 68., pp. 47-68
- Bamber, M & Parry, S, 2014, Accounting and Finance for Managers: A Decision-Making Approach. Kogan Page
- Bamber, M & McMeeking, K, 2010, An examination of voluntary financial instruments disclosures in excess of mandatory requirements by UK FTSE 100 non-financial firms. Journal of Applied Accounting Research, vol 11., pp. 133 - 153
- Parry, S & Bamber, M, 2010, Feedforward as a formative process: the reaction of accounting students. Practitioner Research in Higher Education, vol 4., pp. 62 - 72
- Johnson, S & Bamber, M, 2007, Economic Value Added. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system