Dr Helene Turon
Hélène Turon's research interests are in labour economics. She is interested in both theoretical and empirical aspects of labour market models. Her recent research focuses on labour reallocation, the public-private pay gap, and earnings dynamics.
Fields of interest
- Postel-Vinay, F & Turon, H 2014, The impact of firing restrictions on labour market equilibrium in the presence of on-the-job search. The Economic Journal, vol 124., pp. 31-61
- Burgess, S & Turon, H 2010, Worker flows, job flows and unemployment in a matching model. European Economic Review, vol 54., pp. 393 - 408
- Postel-Vinay, F & Turon, H 2010, On-the-job Search, Productivity Shocks and the Individual Earnings Process. International Economic Review., pp. 599 - 629
- Postel-Vinay, F & Turon, H 2007, The Public Pay Gap in Britain: Small Differences That (Don't?) Matter. Economic Journal, vol 117 (523)., pp. 1460 - 1503
- Postel-Vinay, F & Turon, H 2006, On-the-Job Search, Productivity Shocks & the Individual Earning Process, IZA Discussion Paper No. 2006. IZA
- Burgess, S & Turon, H 2005, Unemployment Dynamics in Britain. Economic Journal, vol 115 (503)., pp. 423 - 448
- Turon, H 2003, Inflow Composition, Duration Dependence and Their Impact on the Unemployment Outflow Rate. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, vol 65 (1)., pp. 31 - 47
- Turon, H 2003, Separability of Duration Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity, IZA Discussion Paper no. 754.
- Turon, H & Burgess, S 2003, Unemployment Equilibrium and On-The-Job Search, IZA Discussion Paper, no. 753.
- Turon, H 2000, Inflow composition, Duration Dependence, and their Impact on the UK Unemployment Outflow Rate. University of Bristol
- Turon, H & Burgess, S 2000, Unemployment Dynamics, Duration and Equilibrium: Evidence From Britain. CEPR Discussion Paper, vol 2490.
Full publications list in the University of Bristol publications system