Dr Engin Kara
- Monetary Policy
- Kara, E 2015, The Reset Inflation Puzzle and the Heterogeneity in Price Stickiness. Journal of Monetary Economics.
- Dixon, H & Kara, E 2011, Contract length heterogeneity and the persistence of monetary shocks in a dynamic generalized Taylor economy. European Economic Review, vol 55., pp. 280 - 292
- Kara, E 2010, Optimal Monetary Policy in the Generalised Taylor Economy. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol 34., pp. 2023 - 2037
- Dixon, H & Kara, E 2010, Can we explain inflation persistence in a way that is consistent with the micro-evidence on nominal rigidity?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, vol 42., pp. 151 - 170
- Kara, E 2013, Sectoral Differences in Price-Adjustment Frequencies and Optimal Monetary Policy: A Note. Macroeconomic Dynamics.
- Kara, E 2011, Micro-Data on Nominal Rigidity, Inflation Persistence and Optimal Monetary Policy. The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, vol 11.
Full publications list in the University of Bristol publications system