Dr Adriana Korczak
Adriana’s research interests span market based accounting research and finance and she focuses on the role of information in financial markets. Her current research projects evolve around corporate insiders' trading, analysts’ forecasts, earnings management and credit ratings.
Market based accounting research, corporate finance, corporate governance
EFIM10006: Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance 2
Fields of interest
Corporate governance, Disclosure regulations and stock market efficiency, Market based accounting research
- Hillier, D, Korczak, AK & Korczak, P 2015, The impact of personal attributes on corporate insider trading. Journal of Corporate Finance.
- Korczak, AK & Korczak, P 2013, The development of emerging stock markets and the demand for cross-listing. Journal of Empirical Finance, vol 24., pp. 63-77
- Fidrmuc, JP, Korczak, A & Korczak, P 2013, Why does shareholder protection matter for abnormal returns after reported insider purchases and sales?. Journal of Banking and Finance, vol 37., pp. 1915-1935
- Korczak, A, Korczak, P & Lasfer, M 2010, To Trade or Not to Trade: The Strategic Trading of Insiders around News Announcements. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, vol 37., pp. 369 - 407
- Korczak, A & Korczak, P 2009, Corporate ownership and the information content of earnings in Poland. Applied Financial Economics, vol 19., pp. 703 - 717
Full publications list in the University of Bristol publications system