Scholarships to help your academic talents shine
We want our students to be able to perform to the best of their abilities during their time with us, and beyond – so there are a number of different scholarships available to MSc offer holders who meet our academic criteria, across a number of programmes.
There’s no need to make a special application for the scholarships. If you are made an offer you will automatically be considered, as long as you fit the academic excellence criteria.
The number of scholarships is finite however, so candidates are advised to apply to their MSc programme of choice as soon as possible.
Economics Departmental Scholarships
- MRes Economics - 4 x £7,100 (full fee waiver for home/EU, partial for international), open to those who receive an offer and meet the academic requirements
- MSc Economics - 3 x £6,000 fee waivers, open to those who receive an offer and meet the academic requirements
Accounting and Finance Departmental Scholarships
- MSc Accounting and Finance - 2 x £6,000, open to those who receive an offer and meet the academic requirements
- MSc Banking, Regulation and Financial Stability - 2 x £6,000 fee waivers (Home/EU)
- MSc Banking, Regulation and Financial Stability - 2 x £6,000 fee waivers (International)
Management Departmental Scholarships
- MSc Marketing - 1 x £6,000 fee waivers (Home/EU)
- MSc Marketing - 1 x £6,000 fee waivers (International)
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence, taken from the information provided on applications.
Applicants do not have to complete any additional paperwork. If we make an offer, you will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
The deadline for consideration for a scholarship is 15 June 2018, but we reserve the right to offer scholarships to outstanding candidates before then.
As the number of scholarships is limited, candidates are advised to make an application as early as possible.
Existing, eligible offer holders (as regards to country of domicile) will also be considered for a scholarship.
The Department's decisions in awarding scholarships is final and no correspondence will be entered into.