- Professor Palie Smart appointed Head of the School of Management 13 August 2019
- 10 Years of the Economics Network 7 August 2019
- Graduation 2019 5 August 2019
Developments in Economics Education Conference 2019
12 September 2019, 8.00 AM
Management Seminars: Lynne Pettinger (Warwick University)
17 September 2019, 12.00 PM
Management Seminars: Zlatko Bodrozic (Leeds University Business School)
24 September 2019, 12.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.