Partner with University of Bristol for advanced composites analysis, developing electronics, solving corrosion problems and day-to-day analyses of powders, organic tissues or metals.
If you would like to discuss a materials analysis problem or a potential research collaboration, get in touch to see how we can help.
- Diagnosing contact failure in computer chips
- Repairing contactless bank cards
- Identifying the composition of drill bits
- Inspecting the coating layers of turbine blades
- Toxic lead identified for theatre redecorators
- Authenticating an historic painting by Watts
- Molecular inspection of fabric conditioners
- Observing biological processes in lipids
From bank cards to semiconductor chips we’ve solved a host of challenges.
From improving turbine blade performance to industrial drills, understand how we have helped your sector.
From stained glass windows to authenticating historic paintings, we apply cutting edge techniques.
From fabric condition to toothpaste analysis we work with world leading companies.