Elizabeth Blackwell Institute Newsletter No.16: 28 September 2018 28 September 2018 The sixteenth edition of the Elizabeth Blackwell Institute Newsletter was distributed via email on 28 September 2018.
- Rosetrees Interdisciplinary Prize 2019 8 October 2018 Rosetrees Interdisciplinary Prize 2019 to stimulate collaborative research between Medicine and Mathematics or Computing and/or Artificial Intelligence
- Elizabeth Blackwell Institute Newsletter No.16: 28 September 2018 28 September 2018 The sixteenth edition of the Elizabeth Blackwell Institute Newsletter was distributed via email on 28 September 2018.
- Experimental design and statistics support for the University of Bristol 25 September 2018 The Elizabeth Blackwell Institute, through its Wellcome Trust ISSF Award, is delighted to support a new post to help researchers at the University of Bristol with the experimental design and statistics associated with fundamental biology research and pre-clinical studies.
- Discover hidden arts and science in the city with Bristol Fun Palaces! 25 September 2018 Graffiti a YoBike and pedal fruit into a smoothie, discover optical illusions, make a postcard on a moving train and try your hand at willow weaving, poetry and more (Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 October 2018) across Bristol Fun Palaces.
- University of Bristol joins UK BioIndustry Association 21 September 2018 The University of Bristol staff can now benefit from the organisational membership of the UK BioIndustry Association through the support provided by the Elizabeth Blackwell Institute.
- Climate Change and Health Awards 21 September 2018 Wellcome Trust offers funding to support researchers who want to explore the links between people’s health and a changing climate.
- Life of Breath project wins Inspiration Award 11 September 2018 The Life of Breath project, which has carried out research into breathlessness has won the ‘Inspiration Award’ at the first ever Health Humanities Medal awards created by the Arts & Humanities Research Council in association with Wellcome Trust. The awards recognise the excellent work taking place to improve quality of life, health and wellbeing of the population using arts and humanities research.
- Elizabeth Blackwell Institute Newsletter No.15: 19 July 2018 19 July 2018 The fifteenth edition of the Elizabeth Blackwell Institute Newsletter was distributed via email on 19 July 2018.
- Latest funding schemes awardees 5 July 2018 Elizabeth Blackwell Institute runs a number of schemes supporting researchers with their early careers. Here are details of the latest awardees at the University of Bristol for three of our early career funding schemes.
- Healthcare Impact Partnerships 2018/2019: call for proposals 25 June 2018 The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) invites proposals for Healthcare Impact Partnerships that bring together researchers, clinicians and business.