MSc by research Studentship opportunity 15 April 2019 Evaluation of the impact of prebiotic supplementation on the gastrointestinal microbiome and metabolome of Thoroughbred yearlings during nutritional stress
- MSc by research Studentship opportunity 15 April 2019 Evaluation of the impact of prebiotic supplementation on the gastrointestinal microbiome and metabolome of Thoroughbred yearlings during nutritional stress
- Girls rush to be vets while boys favour the rat race 1 April 2019 Monisha Kowshik, a third-year student at Bristol Veterinary School was 10 or 11 when she decided to become a vet.
- New PhD studentship opportunities 12 March 2019 Interdisciplinary PhDs in AMR sponsored by the UK's Medical Research Foundation.
- Subjects at University of Bristol are world class 5 March 2019 New data from the QS World University Rankings by Subject, which highlights the world’s top universities in a range of popular subject areas, confirms that 27 subjects taught by the University of Bristol are highly rated within the world's top 100.
- University offers free February bus rides 28 January 2019 Commuters and Langford residents are invited to try out a new Bristol bus service for free, as the University of Bristol offers a free trial on the Unibus U2 service, from Monday 18 February to Friday 22 February.
- Study to look at a dog's emotional attachment to toys 21 January 2019 Does your dog have an attachment to toys? If so, researchers from the University of Bristol Vet School and School of Psychological Science want to hear from dog owners for a new study on pets' attachment to toys.
- Medical detection dogs help diabetes patients regulate insulin levels 15 January 2019 New research by the University of Bristol in collaboration with Medical Detection Dogs has found that the best trained alert dogs have the potential to vastly improve the quality of life of people living with Type 1 diabetes.
- New PhD studentships available 8 January 2019 Applications are invited for PhD Studentships
- New PhD studentship available 18 December 2018 Harnessing deep learning and data science to create a research data platform of intensively monitored cattle to underpin global health grand challenges
- Veterinary Fellowship Call: Contact sponsor by 21 December 12 December 2018 This University of Bristol Vice Chancellors Fellowship is a special award for future leaders in veterinary sciences.