Puppy poo needed to monitor antibiotic-resistant bacteria 17 November 2017 Researchers at the University of Bristol are asking puppy owners in the south west to send them samples of their puppy’s poo so that they can be monitored for antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- Puppy poo needed to monitor antibiotic-resistant bacteria 17 November 2017 Researchers at the University of Bristol are asking puppy owners in the south west to send them samples of their puppy’s poo so that they can be monitored for antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- University of Bristol named best in the south for student experience 16 November 2017 The University of Bristol has been ranked the best university in the south of England for its student experience, according to a new league table.
- Vet School leading way to change antimicrobial (AM) use on farms 14 November 2017 Researchers from the Bristol Veterinary School at the University of Bristol are leading the way to inspire and change antimicrobial (AM) use on farms and in veterinary prescribing practices.
- PhD student interviewed on BBC Radio 4 Farming Today 9 November 2017 The issue of agriculture's carbon footprint and what's being done to tackle the problem
- New PhD Studentships Available 8 November 2017 NEW
- The advent of “green” cattle 30 October 2017 Implications of livestock farming on climate change should not be drawn from aggregate statistics, reveals a study based on a new method of carbon footprinting for pasture-based cattle production systems that can assess the impacts of individual animals.
- BBC Breakfast interview Vet School academics 27 October 2017 The use of antibiotics in animals in the UK has fallen according to a new report.
- PhD Studentships available 25 October 2017 NEW
- University of Bristol climbs three places in global league table 25 October 2017 The University of Bristol has risen three places to 73rd in the world, according to the US News Best Global University Rankings
- Student research journal celebrates success 24 October 2017 A research journal created by and for students is going from strength to strength, say its editors, all students from the medical, dental and veterinary schools of Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter and Plymouth.