Brexit statements and updates
The latest Brexit news affecting our University will be posted here weekly. With the current political uncertainty surrounding the possible outcomes for Brexit, we are working with Universities UK (UUK) and the Russell Group to protect our community and plan for various scenarios. Please visit this page regularly to find the most up to date information.
- 30/05/2019 - Brexit update #14
- 23/05/2019 - Brexit update #13
- 11/04/2019 - Brexit update #12
- 04/04/2019 - Brexit update #11
- 28/03/2019 - Brexit update #10
- 21/03/2019 - Brexit update #9
- 14/03/2019 - Brexit update #8
- 07/03/2019 - Brexit update #7
- 28/02/2019 - Brexit update #6
- 21/02/2019 - Brexit update #5
- 14/02/2019 - Brexit update #4
- 07/02/2019 - Brexit update #3
- 31/01/2019 - Brexit update #2
- 24/01/2019 - Brexit update #1
In addition to the weekly updates, the University is providing regular topic briefings to advise staff on the possible impact of Brexit on a range of topic areas. This includes travel, insurance, funding and procurement.
- 28/03/2019 - Updated staff travel advice in the event of no-deal
- 27/02/2019 - Updated staff travel advice in the event of no-deal
- 15/02/2019 - Research funding
- 13/02/2019 - Purchasing guidance for University staff
- 07/02/2019 - Staff travel advice in the event of no-deal
Brexit statements from the University, the Russell Group, Universities UK and the government can be found below.
- University statements
- Russell Group statements
- Universities UK statements
- National and local government statements
Other useful links
UK Government: preparing for EU exit, services, policies and guidance resources.
Universities UK: FAQs, policy priorities and no-deal implications.
GW4 Alliance: GW4 brings together four of the most research-intensive and innovative universities in the UK (Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter) to consider and help tackle global and industrial challenges. Read about: