GO China: Culture and Language
Immerse yourself in a four-week Chinese culture and language summer programme in the heart of Beijing.
Programme at a glance
Date: Four weeks from 5th July to 1st August 2020
Location: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), Beijing, China
Costs: The programme and tutition cost is £800. Beijing Institute of Technology provide accommodation free of charge. You will need to pay for other costs including flights, insurance, visa, subsistence etc. Some bursaries are available. See our costs section for more information.
Eligibility: Open to all undergraduates, not in their final year. Priority will be given to students not on a Study Abroad course. See our eligibility section for more information.
Find out more: Come along to an info session to learn more about GO China:
Wednesday 13th November 2pm, Senate House 5.05
Monday 25th November 5pm, Senate House 5.05
Application deadline: Wednesday 12th February 2020
Why you should go
- Choose between 2 course: Culture and Language or Arts, Culture and Design
- Learn basic Mandarin Chinese
- Enjoy a range of classes that may include Chinese history, economy, painting and calligraphy
- Study at a highly ranked research university
- Stay in a standout location in the Chinese capital
- Gain international experience while deepening your understanding of China's culture
- Acquire cross-cultural skills greatly valued by employers
- Explore China on trips designed to develop your cultural and linguistic experience
- Mix with other University of Bristol students taking the GO China: STEM Futures programme.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 39 40205
In person: 3rd Floor, 31 Great George Street, University of Bristol, BS1 5QD