Apply to the Bristol Interns in China programme
Check your eligibility
To be eligible you must meet all of the following criteria:
- be an undegraduate student with at least 2 full years left of study at the time of applying (e.g 1st on a 3-year course; 1st or 2nd yr on a 4-year course; 1st, 2nd or 3rd yr on a 5-year course).
- be studying full-time
- be a home student
- have a UK or EU passport
- be studying a degree programme that does not include Study Abroad or a work abroad placement.
You must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- be a mature student
- have received the University of Bristol Bursary, Access to Bristol Bursary or Bristol Scholars Bursary (priority will be given to students who have received the maximum bursary amount)
- be from a minority ethnic group
- have a postcode listed as a '1' or '2' in the POLAR4 column of the POLAR checking tool
An effort will be made to give priority to students meeting two or more of the criteria above, and to those who have little or no prior experience of international travel.
You need to be able to commit to participating in several pre-departure sessions in Teaching Block 1 and Teaching Block 2, as well as language lessons.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 39 40205
In person: 3rd Floor, 31 Great George Street, University of Bristol, BS1 5QD
Applications for Bristol Interns in China 2020 have now closed.
Applications for Bristol Interns in China 2021 will open in January 2020.