Apply to the Bristol Interns in China programme
Check your eligibility
To be eligible you must meet all of the following criteria:
- be an undegraduate student
- be a home student
- not be in your final year
- be studying full-time
- have a UK or EU passport
- be studying a degree programme that does not include Study Abroad or a work abroad placement.
You must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- you are a mature student
- you receive the University of Bristol Bursary, Access to Bristol Bursary or Bristol Scholars Bursary (priority will be given to students who have received the maximum bursary amount)
- you are a BAME student
- your home address is in an area of low progression to higher education (I.e your postcode is listed as Qunitile '1' or '2' on the POLAR4 measure on the POLAR checking tool)
- you are a care-leaver or estranged student (this will need to be registered with Student Finance)
- you are living with a disability (this will need to be registered with Disability Services).
An effort will be made to give priority to students meeting two or more of the criteria above, and to those who have little or no prior experience of international travel.
You need to be able to commit to participating in several pre-departure sessions in Teaching Block 1 and Teaching Block 2, as well as language lessons.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 39 40205
In person: 3rd Floor, 31 Great George Street, University of Bristol, BS1 5QD
Applications for Bristol Interns in China 2020 have now closed.
Applications for Bristol Interns in China 2021 will open in October 2020.