BLOG: Blue Crime: Transnational Organised Crime at Sea 19 February 2020
- BLOG: Blue Crime: Transnational Organised Crime at Sea 19 February 2020
- The Secrecy, Power and Ignorance Research Network (SPIN) Launch 11 November 2019
- Tim Edmunds:OUP Blog: Brexit’s Challenge to Maritime Security 18 October 2019
- SafeSeas Blog:‘Growing, Yet Cautious, Optimism: maritime security in the Philippines’ 18 October 2019
- Summary of key talking points from lead speaker Professor Timothy Edmunds Session on the ‘Future of Maritime Security’ at the ‘Global Maritime Security Conference 2019 in Nigeria’ 7 October 2019
- GIC Director and SafeSeas Co-Director Tim Edmunds presents at the Global Maritime Security Conference 2019 in Nigeria 7 October 2019
- Scott Edwards GIC member and Research Associate for SafeSeas attends 7th Workshop on Security Sector Reform, focusing on Maritime Security Sector Reform and Governance in the Philippines 2 October 2019
- SafeSeas Job Opportunity: 2-year Postdoctoral Research Assistant 25 February 2019
- SafeSeas Publishes Best Practice Toolkit 6 March 2018 SafeSeas is pleased to announce the publication of the Best Practice Toolkit entitled 'Mastering Maritime Security: Reflexive Capacity Building and the western Indian Ocean Experience'.
- United Nations Special Envoy for the Oceans opens SafeSeas Symposium 6 March 2018 The Special Envoy for the Oceans of the United Nations Secretary-General, H.E. Mr. Peter Thomson, formally opened the SafeSeas Symposium on Capacity Building for Maritime Security on the 2nd of March. The goal of the high-level symposium is to rethink the strategy and methods of capacity building in the Western Indian Ocean region.