Study abroad for a year or semester

Students enrolled on a 3- or 4-year degree course with study abroad can apply to study with one of our partner universities abroad.

Study abroad in English

Study abroad in a modern language

University places

We have exchange agreements for study abroad places with a range of universities of a similar calibre to Bristol.

See where you can apply for study abroad university places

Study abroad over the summer

If an international placement during term is not right for you, discover our study abroad options over the summer.

Edit this page