University offers free February bus rides 28 January 2019 Commuters and Langford residents are invited to try out a new Bristol bus service for free, as the University of Bristol offers a free trial on the Unibus U2 service, from Monday 18 February to Friday 22 February.
- University offers free February bus rides 28 January 2019 Commuters and Langford residents are invited to try out a new Bristol bus service for free, as the University of Bristol offers a free trial on the Unibus U2 service, from Monday 18 February to Friday 22 February.
- Study to look at a dog's emotional attachment to toys 21 January 2019 Does your dog have an attachment to toys? If so, researchers from the University of Bristol Vet School and School of Psychological Science want to hear from dog owners for a new study on pets' attachment to toys.
- Medical detection dogs help diabetes patients regulate insulin levels 15 January 2019 New research by the University of Bristol in collaboration with Medical Detection Dogs has found that the best trained alert dogs have the potential to vastly improve the quality of life of people living with Type 1 diabetes.
- New PhD studentships available 8 January 2019 Applications are invited for PhD Studentships
- New PhD studentship available 18 December 2018 Harnessing deep learning and data science to create a research data platform of intensively monitored cattle to underpin global health grand challenges
- Veterinary Fellowship Call: Contact sponsor by 21 December 12 December 2018 This University of Bristol Vice Chancellors Fellowship is a special award for future leaders in veterinary sciences.
- New PhD studentships available 6 December 2018 Applications are invited for new PhD Studentships
- £1 million donation to establish a 'living laboratory' for livestock 4 December 2018 A groundbreaking 'living laboratory' for livestock will be established at the Bristol Veterinary School thanks to a £1 million donation from the John Oldacre Foundation. The John Oldacre Centre for Sustainability and Welfare in Dairy Production will tackle the global challenge of ethical food security and train the next generation of vets and agriculturalists to help address the major issues facing agriculture.
- Vet School postgrad selected for first national PhD Training Programme in antimicrobial resistance 16 November 2018 A postgraduate student from the University of Bristol’s Veterinary School has been selected for the first ever national PhD Training Programme in antimicrobial resistance (AMR) - launched by the Medical Research Foundation.
- New PhD studentship available 14 November 2018 Do different expressions of anxiety-like states reflect particular coping styles in domestic cats?