New Veterinary Nursing Programme 3 August 2017 Bristol Veterinary School launches exciting new Veterinary Nursing programme
- New Veterinary Nursing Programme 3 August 2017 Bristol Veterinary School launches exciting new Veterinary Nursing programme
- School Name Change 28 July 2017 School Name Change - from 1st August
- £1.75 million grant to understand how better diagnostics can encourage responsible antibiotic use in animals 10 July 2017 Are there better ways to diagnose animals in need of antibiotics on livestock farms? How will farmers and veterinarians use novel diagnostics in the fight against animal disease? These are some questions a consortium of seven academics – including two veterinarians from the University of Bristol's School of Veterinary Sciences - will address thanks to a £1.75 million grant to understand how better diagnostics can encourage responsible antibiotic use in animals.
- New PhD Studentship available 9 July 2017 New Computational Metabolomics To Optimise Food Security For The World’s Ruminants
- Vet School ranked 11th in the world 29 June 2017 Veterinary Sciences at Bristol has been ranked 11th in the world and 4th in the UK in the ShanghaiRanking Global Ranking of Academic Subjects (GRAS).
- Vet School academic to feature on BBC’s Countryfile Spring Diaries 24 May 2017 A dog behaviour expert from the University of Bristol’s Vet School will feature on the new series of BBC One Countryfile Spring Diaries, which starts next week.
- Poo patrol: Bristol’s Big Spray Day – May 26 24 May 2017 Primary schools and communities across Bristol will be joining forces with the University of Bristol, Bristol City Council and Sustainable Learning on Friday, May 26 to fight back against the scourge of dog fouling on the streets of the city.
- New PhD Studentship 18 May 2017 New PhD Studentship: Identifying the Major Constraints to Health and Profitability of the UK Goat Industry
- Final episode of ‘Trust me, I’m a vet’ from Vet School 17 May 2017 The University of Bristol’s School of Veterinary Sciences and Langford Vets is the location for the third and final episode of the BBC Two series, ‘Trust me, I’m a Vet’, presented by Bristol veterinary alumnus, Steve Leonard.
- Veterinary Science at Bristol ranked in the top 8 16 May 2017 Veterinary Science at Bristol is ranked in the top 8 according to the Guardian University Guide 2018