Vet School academic to feature on BBC’s Countryfile Spring Diaries 24 May 2017 A dog behaviour expert from the University of Bristol’s Vet School will feature on the new series of BBC One Countryfile Spring Diaries, which starts next week.
- Vet School academic to feature on BBC’s Countryfile Spring Diaries 24 May 2017 A dog behaviour expert from the University of Bristol’s Vet School will feature on the new series of BBC One Countryfile Spring Diaries, which starts next week.
- Poo patrol: Bristol’s Big Spray Day – May 26 24 May 2017 Primary schools and communities across Bristol will be joining forces with the University of Bristol, Bristol City Council and Sustainable Learning on Friday, May 26 to fight back against the scourge of dog fouling on the streets of the city.
- New PhD Studentship 18 May 2017 New PhD Studentship: Identifying the Major Constraints to Health and Profitability of the UK Goat Industry
- Final episode of ‘Trust me, I’m a vet’ from Vet School 17 May 2017 The University of Bristol’s School of Veterinary Sciences and Langford Vets is the location for the third and final episode of the BBC Two series, ‘Trust me, I’m a Vet’, presented by Bristol veterinary alumnus, Steve Leonard.
- Veterinary Science at Bristol ranked in the top 8 16 May 2017 Veterinary Science at Bristol is ranked in the top 8 according to the Guardian University Guide 2018
- Vet School academic to feature on new programme for humans and their dogs 5 April 2017 Dr Emily Blackwell, a dog behaviour expert from the University of Bristol’s Vet School is the scientist on a new television series that starts today [Wednesday 5 April], which pits dog owners and their four-legged friends against each other in a series of challenges.
- Veterinary professionals need to change how they connect with their clients 5 April 2017 When advising on animal health and welfare, veterinarians often struggle to engage with the motivational needs of their clients. New research has shown a change is needed in how veterinarians communicate with and advise animal owners, to promote engagement with their advice and protect the animals in their care.
- VetQuest 2017 13 March 2017 VetQuest 2017 was held over the weekend of 11 and 12th of March and saw over 150 aspiring vets and vet nurses visit the clinical campus at Langford to get an opportunity to find out more about applying to these programmes, meet a number of current students and get a taster of life at vet school.
- Veterinary Science at Bristol ranked amongst best in world 8 March 2017 The ranking takes into account research quality, graduate employment, staff to student ratios and teaching standards.
- Online forecast maps warns sheep farmers about risk of Nematodirosis in lambs 1 March 2017 With spring fast approaching the parasite Nematodirus is a deadly threat to the lives of lambing flocks. An online risk forecast could help UK sheep farmers assess the risk of outbreaks of the parasite in their lambs and take action before it is too late. The forecast maps will be updated daily to track changes in risk throughout the spring and early summer and include treatment and management advice.