New Studentship available 15 February 2017 PhD Studentship-Optimising Pasture-Based Ruminant Production Systems
- New Studentship available 15 February 2017 PhD Studentship-Optimising Pasture-Based Ruminant Production Systems
- Calling all guinea pig owners 1 February 2017 Academics from the University of Bristol’s School of Veterinary Sciences are asking for guinea pig owners to take part in a new research study on how pet guinea pigs are kept in the UK by completing an online questionnaire.
- Dr Eric Morgan receives funding award 12 January 2017 Bristol congratulates
- Stewardship policy reduces antimicrobial use on farms 5 January 2017 Evidence suggests the frequent use of certain antimicrobials (AM) in food-producing animals may reduce their effectiveness as treatments for both animals and humans. Researchers at the University of Bristol’s School of Veterinary Sciences are finding novel ways to address these concerns, working with farmers to empower them to develop policies to promote more responsible use of medicines on farms.
- Does omega-3 algal oil improve osteoarthritis in dogs? 14 December 2016 Does omega-3 algal oil improve osteoarthritis in dogs?
- National teaching award for 'outstanding' Vet School educator 8 December 2016 'Outstanding' Vet School educator
- Online training improves understanding of EU pig welfare legislation 23 November 2016
- New PhD studentships available 15 November 2016
- Students launch new research journal 14 October 2016
- New PhD studentship available 11 October 2016